- Overhead Hook Height: 28 feet
- Overhead Crane Tonnages: 20T Crane with (2) 10T hooks plus 10T Crane with (2) 5T hooks
- Overhead Door Dimensions: 24 x 26H
- Square Footage Under Roof: 20,000 sq. ft
- Positioners for Rolling Pipe: 11 all different sizes
- Sub-Arc Welding Machines: 5
- TIG Welding Machines: 20
- Outside Lay Down Space: 2 acres
- Plate Cutting: Plasma – 20x10x 3/8 Torch – 20x10x4”
- Plate Bending: 10 foot by 3/8 ths
- CWI on Staff: Contract – Ryan Cummings
- Engineering: Inhouse, but most drawings required are outsourced to primary Engineer
- NDT Capabilities: MT/PT We have a level II certified technician for Mag Particle (MT) and Dye Penetrant (PT) examination in house, and have a third party contractor that can provide a Level III when necessary.
- RT/UT/VT We have a third party contractor that provides X-Ray Testing (RT) and Ultrasonic Testing (UT), which includes a level II as a standard with a level III technician when necessary. For visual inspections (VT), we use Certified Welding Inspectors to AWS D1.1, also supplied by a third party.
Spooltech performs rigorous load and pull tests on all steel welded spools, skids, and heavy equipment to assure that each product you receive meets or exceeds the highest quality standards in the industry.
In-house load testing capabilities allow for load testing of any structure. Our HSEQ department can handle all of our customer's needs including 2-point, 4-point, and drop tests. In-house calibrated telemetric equipment and load testing weights give Spooltech flexibility to meet your needs in a timely manner.
Spooltech believes that our employees are our number one asset. We provide our employees with PPE and the knowledge to do their job safely. Each employee is tasked with ensuring not only their own safety, but the safety of everyone in our facility.
Spooltech has embraced a "Go-Green" initiative promoting salvaging, rebuilding, and recycling with all of our products. We are committed to focusing on environmental awareness in all facets of our business.